Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

30 for 30 Outfit Challenge Week 1



I am in the first week of a 30 day Outfit challenge.  In case you are just joining in, the rules are I can only wear some combination of a few of the 30 items each day and I can't wear the same outfit twice during the month.  These are the 30 pieces ( 27 actually) that I chose for the challenge.  I am still deciding whether shells should be included in the 30, which would make up the last 3 pieces (black, beige and white shells).

I think it might get a little annoying to post daily, so I decided to do a few days at a time.

I'm still having a lot of trouble with head ware, which is why I threw on black hats over the holidays.  I guess if I am wearing something casual, I have enough scarves, I feel when I am dressed a bit more fancy, the scarves take away from the outfit.  I am hoping to find scarves that will work better.

Inspiration for this outfit


Head covering from Leelach.com



I think I would have liked something a bit bigger for the necklace, what do you think?







I've linked up to Sunday Style!


2 comments:

  1. my first favorite is the teal top over the black skirt with the wide belt.
    my other one is the one you linked to the inspiration for---the chambray shirt w/ khaki skirt & belt?b love the necklace on that one, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I kind of wish the khaki skirt was a bit more pencil, but I have to make do with what I already own :) It is very comfy.

      Delete